Holiday Cottages Bath
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Payment Terms A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking, and the balance of payment to be made 6 weeks before commencement of the holiday. If a booking is made and the commencement date is less than 6 weeks, payment in full will be required. Payment to be made in sterling, either cheque or direct bank transfer, cheques to be made payable to Mr D Burke
- Cancellations All cancellations must be made in writing. If a cancellations is made 2 weeks or less before commencement of holiday, no money is refundable. If a cancellation is made 4 weeks or more prior to commencement of holiday, 50% of the cost of the holiday will be refunded (excluding deposit).
- Arrivals and Departures Unless otherwise agreed, bookings run from saturday to saturday and are available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure
- Tenancy The tenant agrees that – The property is to be occupied by the tenant as detailed in schedule 1 paragraph 9 of the Housing Act 1988 and that the tenancy period is for the stated dates set out at the time of booking and is for holiday use only. The tenant undertakes to keep the property and contents in the accommodation in the same state of repair as at the beginning of rented period. Any damages or breakages are to be paid for and reported to the Housekeeper. The tenant agrees that only the persons named on the booking form occupy the accommodation. No smoking or pets allowed in the property, if evidence is found to the contrary, then a penalty of £200 is payable by those named on the booking form. The owner reserves the right to enter the accommodation at reasonable times if necessary with workmen to inspect or repair the accommodation and contents. In the event of any complaint, the owner or housekeeper is to be informed immediately. Only the named persons stated on the booking form are permitted to occupy the property. The owner reserves the right cancel any confirmed bookings.
- Liability The tenant shall be responsible for bringing to the attention of the owner without delay any damage to the contents, fixtures, fittings or property. The tenant is obligated to keep the property its contents, fixtures and fittings in the same condition as at the beginning of the tenancy. The tenant is liable for any damage he or his party cause to the property, fixtures and fittings. The tenant is not liable for normal wear and tear. The owner accepts no liability for any accident to the belongings of the tenant or his party. If negligence can be clearly identified on behalf of the owner, a maximum liability is no greater than the cost of the booking. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the description of the property and its details. Whilst all representations either verbal or written are made in good faith, the owner accepts no liability for any misrepresentations.
Co Registration Name - Burke Management Company LtdPlace of registration/Registered Office -Unit 2 trubody’s Yard,121 LondonRd,Warmly,BristolBS30 5NACo Registered No - 7203172Co Registration Name - Burke Management Company LtdContact Tel No 0117 9670167Email address firstname.lastname@example.org